|Previous War||Guild War||Following War|
|Council's Command War||Triumph War||Exalted War|
Period: 7/24/2015 - 8/2/2015
The Triumph War was the seventeenth Guild War in Tyrant Unleashed.
This was the first long-format war and brought a number of changes to the war format:
- The length of the war was extended to nine days.
- Each individual match was extended to four hours, 30 minutes of which was matchmaking and prep time.
- Guilds needed to pre-queue for the event, by pressing the "Start War" button once some time in the last day before the war started.
- Starting on the second Friday of the war, all rank points earned from matches were doubled.
- Energy was fixed at 10 per war and did not regenerate or carry over between matches.
- Guilds no longer had to press the start war button each match, and were matched simultaneously.
- Fortress slot health was doubled.
- Damage dealt by attacking defensive Fortresses was doubled.
- Repair Kits were removed. Instead, Fortresses full-healed automatically at the end of each match.
- Reward tiers for dual Legendary and dual Epic rewards were added, as well as one additional Epic Pack.
- Personal point requirements for all tiers were increased to match the increased number of attacks.
|Reward||Guild Rank||Member Points|